Kalkreuth Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.
Kalkreuth Roofing and Sheet Metal is one of the top 10 roofing contractors in the country and strives to maintain a progressive vision for the future. Kalkreuth specializes in complex commercial exterior envelope applications in various markets throughout the country. The company boasts an extensive project portfolio including clients in the automotive, chemical, government, education and healthcare industries. With a wealth of resources and an extensive construction industry network, Kalkreuth has the capabilities to complete any project according to specifications.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Calling on commercial buildings, hospitals, universities, and industrial plants
- Expired warranty marketing
- Build professional relationships and expand customer base
- Help maintain contact with current and potential customers
- Perform research and analysis using customer database and the internet
- Assist in the development of company marketing
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Support Divisional Sales efforts as directed
- Other related duties as needed.
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program majoring in Sales, Marketing, Advertising or Business
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and exhibit strong organizational and time management skills
- Should possess the ability to work successfully with all levels of management
- The ability to conduct oneself professionally in a business setting
- Must maintain a professional business appearance
- Knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint