The Clever Site
Join Our Team!
The Clever Site is seeking a qualified sales intern to assist in various stages of the sales funnel, including creating awareness of new offerings, generating leads, and retaining customers. You’ll gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects with guidance from a mentor.
The Clever Site is a strategic Web design and consulting agency that empowers small business owners to do it big online! We are located in Pearland, Texas and have been in business since 2011. We recently relaunched our new brand and website! Our company is growing. Come grow with us!
About the Job
This is a non-paid virtual internship. The intern will work remotely to complete daily tasks, and weekly meetings will be held in office or via Zoom. After three months, the position and the intern will be evaluated to determine options for a continuation and/or a higher position within the agency. This candidate should be someone who excels working both independently and as part of a close-knit collaboration.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Research and generate lists of potential customers
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Assist in evaluating new sponsorship opportunities
- Learn and apply sales techniques
- Maintain sales records
- Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business major
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Organized with attention to detail, results-oriented, self-motivated, and confident in handling rejection
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships
What’s in it for you?
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel
- Collaborate with experienced sales professionals
- Work closely with a mentor who has over 20 years of experience in the field
- Attend meetings, events, and other networking opportunities
- Commissions available
If you are seeking a unique opportunity with an organization where you can truly make a difference for yourself and the small business community, apply today!
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Do you understand that this is a non-paid internship? After three months, the position and the intern will be evaluated to determine options for a continuation and/or a higher position within the agency. Are you agreeable to these terms?
- Fully Remote
- On the road
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Hours per week:
- Ops Manager
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
Company's Facebook page: