X by 2, LLC
X by 2 is a consulting firm specialized in business and technology transformation for healthcare and insurance clients. We enable our clients to achieve their most strategic business goals by aligning people, processes and technology across their enterprise. Careers with X by 2 offer rapid growth, constant learning, and the immediate chance to make an impact.
We’re looking for a Technical Sales Associate ready to play a leading role within our sales department. From generating leads to building and maintaining client relationships, you’ll drive the sales journey from beginning to end. The ideal candidate will be relationship driven, demonstrate technical aptitude, self-motivated, and have the ability to close an opportunity.
- Work closely with the Director of Sales to develop and execute development strategies for new business.
- Be versatile and resourceful in meeting sales goals and in seeking out solutions to lead generation challenges.
- Develop a thorough understanding of X by 2 services through independent study, project reviews, and on-the-job training.
- Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility in adapting to expectations and the challenges customers present.
- Work closely with X by 2’s marketing department to create sales materials that connect X by 2 services with prospective client needs.
- Effectively coordinate with internal teams and adapt to different work styles.
- Leverage network and relationships to create new business opportunities.
- Minimum 5 years of overall professional sales experience.
- Ability to understand technology and describe its uses/applications from a business perspective.
- Experience with the complete sales cycle process from prospecting to closing.
- Proven past experience executing various strategies for new sales lead generation.
- Experience with Salesforce or related sales software.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently to complete tasks and meet goals.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, computer science, or other technical discipline.
- Experience selling IT professional services (strategy, architecture, program management, implementation) is a plus!
- Open to travel.
Work Environment and Culture
- Surround yourself with smart, talented people who value being challenged and are driven to grow.
- Reach your career goals more quickly with a company that invests in your success.
- Open environment, flat organization, casual attire, autonomy and flexibility.
- Small team structure with responsibilities and growth driven purely by individual performance.
- Have a voice in shaping the company; sharing interests, ideas, and feedback is always encouraged.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive market compensation
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life, Disability
- 401K with employer match
- Annual raises and promotions
- Perk Programs: Professional Development, Wellness Program, Professional Dress Allowance
- Discretionary Points and Travel Points redeemable for cash or additional time off
- Company sponsored social events for employees and families
- Work-Life Balance: flexible hours, unlimited sick days, PTO (based on experience)
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- 25% (Preferred)
- Please provide your salary expectation.
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Every other week
- N/A - fixed schedules
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused