Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 193507
Joining Intuitive Surgical, Inc. means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Must be concurrently enrolled and returning to an academic program in the fall in an accredited degree-seeking program.
Primary Function of Position:
Defines, authors, validates and troubleshoots technical processes and procedures for Field Service Engineering. Supports Tier-3 escalation troubleshooting and resolution.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Defines, authors, validates processes required to perform service and repair of Da Vinci robots
- Uses system logs to identify and resolve component issues
- Supports Field Service Tier-3 escalations including troubleshooting, validating real-time repair.
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training:
- Coursework in statics, dynamics, electricity & magnetics, materials
- Mechanical aptitude (can solve real-world mechanical issues, understands common hand tools, electrical testing & tolerances)
- Coursework in DFM
- Able to lift 75 lbs
- Able to validate Service Processes and procedures
- Able to author Service Procedures
- Able to diagnose and troubleshoot Da Vinci Robots
Commitment: Must be available to work full-time hours, M-F for 10-12 weeks beginning Summer of 2019.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.