Stonyfield Farm Inc
We aren’t just yogurt on a mission; we are people on a mission.
Stonyfield is an organic pioneer. We believe socially responsible business can change the world, and that organic is better for people and the planet’s health. We passionately lead a better way to make food for healthy people and a healthy planet and our employees are at the centerpiece of this mission.
Are you seeking a Supply Chain Internship that will provide you with the opportunity to lead projects in an open, dynamic environment? Do you want to be empowered to improve or create methods/processes while working closely with our Leadership Team? If yes, then Stonyfield has an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain student to gain invaluable experience as an intern in our Londonderry NH plant. Our intern will have the opportunity to assist in supply chain and logistic challenges with intent of improving work flow, efficiency, and/or output.
- Learn the global supply chain process across our daily activity
- Be part of our Supply chain projects by working on distribution optimization, forecasting management, planning efficiency etc.
- Contribute to build and develop the Supply chain USA network
- Work on data analysis and master production schedules for factory
- Communicate with external vendors (Carriers/Brokers) and internal customers (Procurement, Warehouse, Sales and 3rd party DC)
- Organize data for Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree Program with a major in Supply Chain, Information Technology or related program (3rd or 4th year)
- Strong computer skills, especially Excel, Experience with SAP a plus
- Quick learner and self-starter; demonstrated analytical skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Passionate, hard worker with intellectual curiosity
- Flexibility to evolve in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated success in a cross-functional, collaborative team environment