Job Title:Jr. Production Artist
US, Texas, Plano
The prestigious Test & Learn Marketing Team within our Consumer Products organization at the Plano. TX Headquarters is laser focused on designing and creating smart product and web-based business experiments through A/B, multivariate, and user testing.
Our team rapidly tests the effectiveness of marketing communications to drive business results for an organization that supports over 500 million customers world-wide. We’re a customer-obsessed team, focusing on our users across OEM, retail, and direct channels.
This role is an opportunity to work in an exciting, challenging, and fast-paced environment with creative business people who are change-agents for our business and are dedicated to driving significant top-line revenue growth.
We are looking for a new family member who is passionate about design (like, lie-in-bed-thinking-about-design passionate); has a strong interest in cybersecurity and data protection; and wants to join our collaborative team as a Jr. Production Artist to help support high-velocity test executions. Our motto? “If we’re not failing, we’re not learning.”
This role is centered on digital design across multiple marketing channels to assist in the execution of campaigns to drive McAfee’s Consumer subscriptions business. We’re on the hunt for high-energy, fail-fast / learn-fast, detail oriented, curious, collaborative, creative, and selfless people. This role will report to the Senior Visual Designer within the Test & Learn Team.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
- Your role will be to take on designs during the final stages of development to ensure accuracy and prepare them for digital publication.
- You’ll work directly with the designers (and sometimes the developers) on the Test & Learn team to prepare and finalize digital assets for A/B, multivariate, and user testing, including but not limited to product messages, emails, digital ads, landing pages, and shopping carts. There will be no print work involved.
- Review, prepare, and finalize digital assets and mock-ups for A/B, multivariate, and user testing
- Build technically accurate files according to standards and supplied specifications
- Create icons and illustrations from scratch or from existing assets
- Document, organize, and archive project files and assets
- Maintain McAfee brand standards across all digital marketing channels
- Follow deadlines to ensure timely deliverability in a fast-paced environment
- Keep up-to-date with trends in graphic design techniques and software
- Learn and grow as a designer along the way through online training and hands-on experience
- And you’ll always have the opportunity to speak out and have your ideas heard
- Proficient in creating and editing files in Illustrator and Photoshop (Figma prototyping or other prototyping software a plus)
- Impeccable visual design skills with an eye for detail
- Familiar with UX/UI design and best practices
- You have a portfolio of completed digital designs and creative projects that you’re proud to show off
- Ability to adjust to unforeseen changes in timelines, scope of work or direction without becoming frustrated or negative
- Ability to receive feedback without taking it personal or becoming defensive
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Creative problem solver; you live to find and create solutions within a team environment to improve results
- You thrive in a collaborative environment and can’t wait to contribute ideas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML and web development systems
- Video production knowledge a plus
- Proven successful work experience as a Production Artist, Graphic Designer, or similar role
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.