Jr Business Analyst- Cary, NC
Piper Companies is currently seeking a candidate to fill a long-term Junior Business Analyst position with a software development company in Cary. This is a great entry level position for those interested in a career as a software business analyst
Responsibilities of the Jr Business Analyst:
- Work in an agile environment with software development teams to create, clarify and define user stories through constant collaboration and a user-centered approach.
- Collaborate with Software Developers, Software Testers and Product Management as well as business users/owners.
- Meet with stakeholders and business owners to provide a consultative approach to new feature requests, ensuring that requirements meet the needs of the business and established goals of the organization.
- Ensure that User stories meets acceptance criteria and includes business logic as well as expected user behavior.
- Analyze data usage and product performance to ensure compliance with service level agreements.
Qualifications of the Jr Business Analyst:
- 1-3 years of professional or internship experience as a software business analyst, product owner or closely related software development work.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or closely related field.
- Strong Analytical skills are required.
- Experience with basic statistical analysis is required.
- Experience with SQL or SAS for reporting/data analysis is a strong plus.
Compensation for the Jr Business Analyst:
- Hourly rate ranges from $20-$25 per hour worked.
- Great benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
Please send resumes to Marvick Burgos at [email protected]