Hudson MX is fast-growing well-funded advertising software startup based in Atlanta and New York City. We are innovating an industry that is hungry for change, with the largest media agencies in the world already using our tools to enhance their media buying workflow. As we grow to 100+ in Atlanta over the next year, we’re looking for bright, ambitious people animated by the opportunity to learn and materially contribute to the direction of our business every day.
We are looking for a Front-end web developer that can work closely with product to help troubleshoot, improve, and implement a dynamic, modularized web application. We want an engineer that is looking for an opportunity to learn and understand that failure is an opportunity to learn and improve for the better of the team.
- Collaborating with back-end developers and product to establish objectives and design functional and efficient code to enhance the user experience.
- Participate in sprint planning, review, and retrospectives.
- Writing tests where appropriate.
- Build prototypes using wireframes/designs from product to help assess feasibility and usability.
- Build a modular web application using iFrames to contain individual applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in order to help support and grow our global team
- Detailed oriented
- Angular 6 experience is a plus
- Git Version control, BitBucket experience is a plus
- HTML5 experience
- Experience using layout libraries (Material UI a plus)
Hudson MX Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Company-paid healthcare coverage for individuals & their families.
- Company-paid commuting benefits.
- Flexible paid time off and work-from-home policies.
- Challenging work designed to leverage, and rapidly expand, your skill set.
- Learn directly from the best - flat structure and collaborative culture.
- We value diversity and the richness it brings to our work and employees.