Intern- Human Resources Technology - Web Developer
1. Perform responsive, web based software development
2. Providing technical and development support for existing code base. This may include troubleshooting application problems and collaborating with other developers to coordinate resolution of reported issues with efficiency and accuracy.
3. Writing clean and well-organized code, as well as, following the development process and best practices to ensure software runs properly.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be a current college student majoring in communications, business, computer science, web development or a related program. Graduate level, preferred.
- Proven working experience in web programming