DNR Diamonds, Inc.
THIS JOB IS TEMP-TO-PERM after 30 DAYS!
DNR DIAMONDS, Inc. has built an exceptional reputation as an International leader in diamond importing, manufacturing and supply over the past 19 years. Our valued clients are independent retail jewelry stores across the U.S. and Canada. We currently have offices in New York City, Chicago and Israel.
Our team of talented individuals is the most important asset to our company and we are looking to add a hardworking Jr. Sales Representative to our NYC team on a Temporary-to-Permanent basis.
The position will be paid on an hourly rate for 30 working days. If you are hired permanently, we then offer an annual base salary, plus monthly bonus and commission based upon performance. There is no cap on what you can earn! Our small and bustling office in the heart of NYC’s Jewelry District is full of energy and activity.
Working Hours: Monday – Thursday (9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.), and Friday (9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
Job Description: As a Jr. Sales Representative you will be providing a dedicated effort to the following:
- Researching independent jewelry retailers and designers in your assigned territory
- Utilizing Social Media (LinkedIn) in addition to cold calling to reach your target audience
- Generating sales through client building
- Conducting a large number of cold calls daily to potential clients
- Developing knowledge of our products and the industry
- Building new relationships that translate into actual sales
- Capturing data and keeping meticulous records for management
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc…
- 1+ years of cold calling experience
- High school graduate
- Microsoft Office Suite
This is a challenging job that provides a lot of fulfillment and monetary reward for the right individual. These attributes describe the most successful people on our team:
- Passionate about the gemstone and/or jewelry industries
- Social media savvy. Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc…
- Competitive with a desire to grow your sales
- People describe you as high energy, committed, and goal oriented
- You can work independently with minimal direction in a very busy and fast paced office
Application Instructions: Please submit a cover letter with your resume telling us why you would be great for this job, and your requested hourly rate.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- New York, NY (Required)
- One location
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
Company's Facebook page: