Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 40 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Comcast Center Internship Program (CCIP) immerses students into the daily operations of a contemporary media and technology company while working side-by-side with Comcast’s top innovators. Students become an integral part of the Comcast team while working on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects within various business units. Throughout the experience, there is opportunity for exposure to mentorship and professional development while having some fun and cultivating meaningful relationships.
FreeWheel Product Management drives the prioritization, direction, and development of FreeWheel's ad serving and measurement technology. The intern would work with us to advance our products. Depending on where a product is in its lifecycle when the intern joins us, responsibilities may vary. The focus of this role will be on products related to either the identity of ad viewers, or the measurement/attribution of the impact of the ads that are seen.
- Design/document product features
- Perform business analysis for strategic purposes
- Prioritize development opportunities
- Partner with engineering to move products forward
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from a United States-based college or university with the Grad year of 2022 or 2021 (sophomores and juniors).
- Major: Business Administration, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Engineering Technology
- Minimum GPA: 3.2-Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Access
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent time management and verbal/written communication skills
- Must have great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must have ability to interface with all levels of management
- Must be able to work evenings (when necessary)
- Willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with PR software such as Cision and MuckRack
- Authorized to work in the United States of America.
- Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer