Lumentum Operations LLC
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Lumentum, an intense and exciting growing global company, is looking for interns to join our creative team of engineers working to support laser test station development and design verification. Our engineers are hard-working, smart, goal-oriented and creative, and they are looking for interns to train to participate in every level of test design and automation. The interns hired for this position should expect to learn all facets of laser test, and will leave this position with invaluable skills and industry knowledge.
Responsibilities to include some or all of the Following:
- Pulse laser driver development
- PCB design
- Software design in Python or LabVIEW for test station automation
- Test station validation and optimization
- Mechanical design of test station for optimal interfacing with device under test
- Development of test documentation
- Applicants should be engineering or science majors
- A bilities in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint), Minitab, JMP, Solidworks, AutoCAD and other software tools.
- S hould possess strong analytic and statistic skills, and have the ability to work independently.