Data Analysis Inc. (DAI)
O’Neil is currently seeking a Junior Business Systems Analyst, (BSA) with to work at our corporate headquarters in Playa Vista, CA. Responsibilities include Providing recommendations and designing internal processes; Guiding in house developers to ensure they are meeting the business requirements; Bridging the gap between business and technology, designing solutions that meet the business’s expectations while remaining technically feasible for in-house development.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with creation of test documentation, including maintaining and executing of test strategy and test scripts
- Developing test scenarios, test cases and test data
- Conducting system, integration and regression testing for software components.
- Developing documentation including but not limited to test plans and reports.
- Participating in analysis and resolution of system malfunctions or issues
- Preparing technical documentation for project plans, processes, procedures, applications, and products/systems.
- Execute test requirements and processes for all applications, ensure QA policies and standards are met.
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst or similar role
- 1+ year relevant experience in quality assurance on full life-cycle development projects, systems analysis, software applications, development, quality assurance and testing
- Solid understanding of what is involved with Unit, Functional, System, Performance, technical, and Operational testing
- Exposure to HRIS implementation highly preferred
- Experience with user interface development and automated test tools
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
- University/College degree plus relevant experience in a relevant discipline.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to create and execute software testing scripts
- Proficient with all types of software platforms (i.e. Desktop, Mobile, Web, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and to pay close attention to detail on varied tasks
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with other team members, development staff, consultants and management
- Ability to work under minimal supervision to complete projects; processing initiative to address issues and opportunities.
- Ability to follow software configuration management procedures
- Ability to provide helpful, tactful and professional technical assistance to users
- Creative, flexible and able to work under tight schedules to meet deadlines
- Excellent and competitive benefits package including: Medical, dental, HSA, vision, & life insurance
- Flexible benefits account
- Generous vacation and sick time
- 9 paid holidays
Working Conditions: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk. This position is performed in a traditional office environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)