Visa’s Global Brand, Sponsorship, and Innovation Marketing team is responsible for developing integrated marketing and communications approaches that build on Visa’s rich heritage of innovation, leverage the company’s unique portfolio of assets (such as the Olympics and FIFA World Cup), and position Visa as the payments technology leader of the future.
We are looking for highly motivated interns to join our organization and develop skills across multiple focus areas through our unique rotational program. The rotational structure allows interns to gain invaluable experience across multiple marketing areas and network with a variety of leaders within the Visa organization. Below are examples of the diverse set of projects that interns have led in the past:
- Execute the innovative payment experience and point of sale presence at the Olympic Games in Tokyo
- Identify key industries and companies to develop connected car payments capability and conduct thorough analysis of the smart speaker market
- Conduct deep dive analysis into Visa Olympic Athlete strategy and how to best amplify the program
- Develop a cohesive, global narrative on growing affluent target consumer and the benefits that will be communicated across Visa channels
- Shepherd annual marketing strategic initiative process and provide guidance to teams in developing their program narratives
Assist in developing the FY21 Annual Operation Plan for the Global Brand, Sponsorship & Innovation marketing team and ensure a clear, compelling view into FY21 investments
- Collaborate across key global marketing initiatives, including global sponsorship activations and consumer product programs. This role is highly cross-functional with partnerships including Product, Regional Marketing, Communications, Sales, Finance, and other teams.
- Help support the Strategy & Planning operations across Global Brand, Sponsorship and Innovation Marketing. This includes financial reporting, budget management, goal setting, annual planning, and facilitating regular team communications, including all hands meetings.
- Work as an assistant project manager to bring integrated campaigns to market, highlighting Visa’s capabilities across our portfolio of sponsorship activations.
- Participate in marketing “test & learn” pilots as we find new ways to demonstrate Visa’s innovation to millennials through partnerships and experiences.
- Partner with regional marketing teams to advance key initiatives, serving as a global hub to facilitate communications across teams, share best practices, and advance key global initiatives.
- Completed junior year requirements by May 2020 and pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Economics or a related field
- 3.0 GPA
- Shows a range of diverse experiences in undergrad, with particular emphasis on leadership positions within extracurricular activities to international exposure (via coursework or travel abroad)
- Highly driven and resourceful as demonstrated through volunteer, athletics, music, arts or other areas of collegiate life
- Strong ability to collaborate with others, innovative and curious – always looking to do things better
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, as well as written and oral skills
- You are highly organized and have stellar project management skills and attention to detail
- You have a proven ability to thrive in high pressure situations and a fast paced and matrixed environment
- You are comfortable juggling multiple projects while quick to adapt to shifting priorities
- Strong executive presence – you’re able to modulate your style and tone to the audience
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel; you’re comfortable managing spreadsheets, devising formulas, and performing data analysis, while also building Executive presentations
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.