Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK) is a global technology company that powers one of the world's largest marketplaces for high quality photos, illustrations, videos and music used by businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations of all sizes. We're made up of independent thinkers, technologists, and designers – working collaboratively to do compelling work, create cool stuff, and inspire each other. In the process, we're building sophisticated tools to help the world experience images, footage, and music in a more beautiful way.
Shutterstock's HR/TA Intern will support the overall People Team at Shutterstock with a range of projects related to recruiting, onboarding, immigration, benefits, compensation, internal events, and administration. In this position, you will learn how to take skills you may have acquired in school related courses and apply them in a professional setting. This role reports directly to our People Operations Manager and is based out of Shutterstock's New York headquarters in the Empire State Building.
Support our Human Resources and Recruiting Teams with day-to-day functions including:
- Assisting with scheduling phone screens and on-site interviews, monitoring evaluation and attendance records
- Planning and supporting the execution of company-wide events
- Working on ad hoc projects for the overall People Team
- Managing Greenhouse Job Postings (Careers Page, LinkedIn, etc)
- Acting as a Candidate Liaison throughout the Recruitment Process
- Offer Letter generation and execution
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced, demanding, global HR function
- Knowledge in MS Office and G-Suite apps
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (e-mail/g-chat/Slack/Hangout/Phone)
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task and showcase initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Rising senior (or recent grad), pursuing a bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Communications or a related field
- Interest in a Human Resources or Talent Acquisition career
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems or HR Information Systems
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK ( https://studio-5.financialcontent.com/prnews?Page=Quote&Ticker=SSTK )), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs ( https://www.shutterstock.com/ ), vectors ( https://www.shutterstock.com/vectors ), illustrations ( https://www.shutterstock.com/category/illustrations-clip-art ), videos ( https://www.shutterstock.com/video/ ) and music ( https://www.shutterstock.com/music/ ) to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week and has millions of images and video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock ( https://www.bigstockphoto.com/ ), a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform ( https://www.shutterstock.com/custom ), Offset, a high-end image collection ( https://offset.com/ ); PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music ( https://www.premiumbeat.com/ ) library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images ( https://www.rexfeatures.com/ ) for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com ( https://www.shutterstock.com/ ) and follow Shutterstock on Twitter ( https://twitter.com/shutterstock ), Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/Shutterstock/ ) and Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/shutterstock/?hl=en ).
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V