As an intern software developer, you will initially be hands on and will work to rapidly design, secure, build, test and release highly scalable and reliable data processing pipeline. You will build Business Intelligence dasboards and Machine Learning solutions. You will work with multidiscipline teams to integrate the pipeline along these devices’ software at enterprise level.
- Develop a highly scalable, reliable, batch and real-time data processing pipeline.
- Design, develop, and implement IoT edge and gateway solutions that collect, translate, and transform various kind of data from devices to gateways to push toward cloud hubs and cloud storage.
- Develop BI dashboard and data visualizations
- Work closely with the rest of the team to develop and integrate pipelines along the projects.
- BS in Computer Science;
- Experience in Big Data with origin data sources of files, databases, events, and streams
- Demonstrable technical achievements in Big Data Engineering, Platform, and Processing & Transformation Pipeline at scale
- Hands on Databricks solutions. Azure Cloud preferred.
- Hands on with Python, PySpark, C# or C++
Job ID: 182280
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.