Hewlett Packard Enterprise
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is seeking a highly motivated Software Engineer (OneView Development) Intern - Summer ’20 to work in Austin, Texas.
As a OneView Development Intern you will play a key role in the development of exciting new products and be part of a successful team. HPE is looking for a motivated software engineering intern to help design and implement software components for HPE's world-class software as part of HPE OneView and HPE Software Defined and Infrastructure Management. HP's OneView technology has been developed for a customer's environment to integrate, simplify, automate, virtualize and enable a more energy efficient infrastructure in order to increase performance by rapid provisioning, reduce operating costs, and to minimize environmental footprint. We are looking for a committed results-oriented player that wants to make a difference in a rapidly growing market.
- Design, develop, integrate, and test networking solutions for HPE OneView and Composable Infrastructure and Hybrid IT solutions
- Create and enhance test infrastructure and implement test cases
- Identify dependencies and requirement for ongoing development
- Drive innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the organization
- Work with cross functional teams in creating joint solutions
- Drive quality into the project at every phase of development
- Interact with HPE partners and customers as needed
- Work with the Scrum Master and Product Owner to prioritize and define scrum releases and sprints
Education and Experience –
- High School Degree completed plus 2nd year of undergrad studies completed.
- Actively seeking a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!