- Troubleshoot and develop technical solutions related to software usage and setup for customers.
- Recreate customer issues, coordinate with development and financial engineers to provide resolutions or workarounds.
- Support the work of and learn from highly skilled Numerix software developers, provide customer feedback and suggestions for improving Numerix software.
- Arrange, lead and moderate meetings between customers and Numerix software engineers to discuss and resolve support issues.
- Discuss Numerix software architecture, requirements and implementation with customers.
- Demonstrate general usage of Numerix Software Products to customers.
- 3+ years customer support experience for software applications in the financial services industry.
- Experience supporting front and middle office users of financial derivative products across asset classes FI/CC/INF/CR/EQ/FX/CMDTY.
- 2+ years exposure to programming in Python, C#/C++, or Java. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and writing SQL queries.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux Server operating systems with 3+ years supporting software in a Windows Server or Linux environment.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Financial Engineering, or related discipline.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in communicating with customers and software engineers.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Customer focus and customer satisfaction oriented.
- Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail.