Intern - Software Engineering
We’re looking for developers approaching their graduation date, with strong abstract problem solving skills. You’ll write code that goes into our systems within the first week, and take on 1-2 large projects throughout your internship.
- Write a module on the platform team that runs on our vehicles to work with a new sensor.
- Create and run difficult tests on our self-driving trucks, and then figure out how to automate them on the System Validation team
- Build petabyte scale apps on AWS for data infrastructure, fleet management, or implement a new feature for our robotics simulator as part of the Infrastructure team
- Make remote-controlling a truck a little bit easier by solving some of the hardest problems in teleoperation.
- Pursuing or recently completed a BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or a related field
- Demonstrated ability to produce production-grade code - produces tests, documentation, and can be on both sides of code reviews
- Strong mathematical basis and abstract problem solving skills
- Good communication skills, eager to work in a highly collaborative team
Nice to have or willing to learn
- Knowledge of robotics concepts and tools (ROS)