Here are some past projects by your fellow new grads:
- Analyzing how much of a negative balance each merchant should be able to hold. Too much and Stripe runs a risk of fraud, too little and it impacts merchant operations.
- Bundling Tax and Shipping costs into a charge flow in a simple and intuitive manner.
- Allowing merchants to give granular permissions to different users of their business. At a big company, the CFO shouldn’t be making API calls nor should an engineer be accidentally actioning disputes.
- Shipping Stripe to more countries and payment mechanisms (did you know there are > 100 ways to pay in the world?)
You should include these in your application:
- Links to online profiles you use (GitHub, Twitter, etc).
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or prose)