You’ve heard about this internship from friends. You’ve seen our great work. You’re all over our social. You know our killer brands. You want in.
Cool, because we want you too.
We want you because you have experience in a professional setting and come equipped with great organizational and time-management skills. We want you because you’re open to learning multiple disciplines in one summer. Sure, you’re studying PR, or maybe you know you’re meant for media or totally dig digital. Make sure to tell us about that in your application. Not sure about your specialty yet? Tell us about that too. We’re an integrated, multidiscipline agency, and you’ll fit not because of your chosen discipline but because of your chosen attitude. All self-starters with curiosity and work ethic need apply.
While our focus is on our clients, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to join in on an array of agency activities. Grab lunch on our Riverwalk, chat with a mentor in our Backyard, or just enjoy the view from Schlitz Park on Food Truck Tuesdays. It’s easy to get acclimated here and to find people with similar interests, and even easier to get inspired in our new downtown Milwaukee headquarters.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for interns in FOUR SPECIFIC AREAS: Account Management, Public Relations, Social Media or Analytics/Digital.
Applicants should indicate their primary interest area and denote accomplishments or skills that support that interest area. All applicants should also be
- Full-time student or recent grad with a major or minor in marketing or communications (e.g., public relations, design, marketing, advertising, journalism) or an agriculture-related discipline
- Students interested in an account management, public relations, social media or analytics/digital internship
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Proactive, curious, outgoing, self-starter attitude
- Completion of basic strategic communications and/or business marketing coursework while maintaining a B average or above
- Juniors, seniors or recent grads with previous internship experience preferred
- Involvement and leadership in student marketing or preprofessional organizations is a plus
(e.g., PRSSA, AdClub, FFA, AdWorkers, BMA, AIGA, AFA, etc.)
You will be assigned to one of our departments — public relations, social media, account management, digital/analytics.
In your role you will:
- Learn about agency processes and client relations
- Draft and edit work with professional colleagues
- Assist your assigned team with special projects
- Collaborate on an integrated group intern project
- Develop research and presentation skills
- May 26 to August 7, 2020
- Full-time summer internship, 37.5 hours a week (8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Paid position — $17.50/hour
- School credit can be earned with this internship
- Will need your own housing and transportation to and from the office
- Post-graduate internships considered