CGI Group, Inc.
CGI: An employer of choice
The Jr. Integration Middleware developer/ Support Analyst role is responsible for project-based ETL/ EAI implementations and support of existing production integration solutions for the customer. Opportunity to work on multiple long term exciting and challenging projects with diverse middleware technology. Development and Support will go simultaneously, and resource should be able to work on development and as well as be on the support on-call rotation.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Junior developer, that will develop and implement data flows on Integration platform (Message Broker, IIB, IBM DataPower Appliance, ESB) and related technologies (OBJEX, WebServices, ETL, Java)
Lead the design and implementation of project-based integration solutions in accordance with Industry standards, the approved architecture roadmap and industry best practices
Provide timely resolution for integration-related production issues, including root cause analysis
Create and maintain procedures and standards for the Integration team
Develop and maintain an integration component inventory/ Catalog
Follow the change management procedures and policies
Server as on-call support, troubleshoot, resolve and support issues in production.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with developing web services using the IBM Integration Broker (IIB, formerly Message Broker), ETL Tools like DataStage, Java
- Experience in WebSphere MQ, IIB 10, DataStage
- Working experience on various operating systems/platforms (Unix, Windows, Linux)
- Good Java/J2EE, JSON, JMS, XML, XSLT, XSD, SOAP, REST, WSDL development experience
- Web services design and implementation (SOAP and RESTful)
- Must have experience using data power appliance or Knowledge.
- Understanding of IBM IHS, Load Balancers, Fail overs, https, certificates, proxies etc.
- Good knowledge and experience with shell scripting.
- Good communication skills (Verbal and written)
- Experience in supporting n-tier applications, Integration flows using MQ, Message Broker, DataPower, WS, IIB, ETL, SOAP UI, RFHUtil and other integration technologies.
MQ/IIB10 3+ years
ETL/ DataStage 2+years
Java/J2EE, JSON, JMS, XML, XSLT, XSD, SOAP, REST, WSDL /JMS/
MQ, Message Broker, DataPower, WS, IIB, ETL, SOAP UI, RFHUtil 1+years
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Knowledge of API management toolsets, such as Dell Boomi, Apigee or any other tools.
- Knowledge of multi-tier application architecture and various integration methodologies (point-to-point, Pub/Sub, Cloud to Cloud, Cloud to PASS and Other)
- Knowledge of continuous development/integration, work experience with tools such as Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker and other technologies.
- Working knowledge with UNIX shell scripting, batch programing.
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
API management toolsets 1+years
Integration topology/ Architecture 1+ years
Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker and other technologies 1+year
UNIX shell scripting and other OS scripting 1+year
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- Communication (Oral/Written)
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.