Atlas Marble and Granite
Sales Associate Entry Level / Intern
Atlas Marble and Granite is a leader in the Stone Industry, and we work with designers to achieve our customer's vision for home or business. We fabricate surfaces from an extensive amount of stones to choose from, whether it is marble, granite, quartzite, onyx, soapstone, travertine, limestone and/or slate. Our process includes state of the art digital equipment to ensure accuracy in the cut and polishing process.
We are a growing company with offices in Springfield NJ and Moonachie NJ; and we are looking to hire a motivated Sales Associate Entry Level / Intern. Will train the right candidate.
- Develop and maintains relationships with potential client base, designers through quality service, individual attention, product and service knowledge
- Follow up on referrals
- Provide superior customer service and supports inside sales representatives and management in an upscale, specialty market retail environment through one on one interaction.
- Maintain show room displays, and stock levels.
- Must be comfortable interacting with high end clientele and demonstrate exceptional inter-personal skills.
- Experience with Social Media
- Able to respond within 48 hrs to Request for proposal and Request for information
- Help with exhibit at trade shows and events
- Entry level sales responsibilities with the goal of promotion to full time sales in 9-12 months
- Prior customer service or sales experience is a plus but not required
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Willingness to continually learn
- You must have a NJ Driver License
- Digitally savvy regarding mobile software, social media and emerging technologies
- Strong understanding of current marketing/advertising trends, digital, social media and print
- May be asked to lift 25 lbs. on an occasional basis
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of all client and company information.
What's in it for you?
- Hourly rate
- Flexible Hours
- PTO including Sick time and Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical insurance
- 401k w/ company match!
Interested candidates please email resume
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Key Leader
- Monday to Friday
Company's Facebook page: