Who we are:
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We're motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone's lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and recognized by Glassdoor as a Best Place to Work in 2019.
We are looking for people from all backgrounds who want to make an impact on the millions of drivers who keep our world moving. Together, we laugh hard, snack harder and work together to drive innovation at the intersection of tech and transportation.
About the Job:
As a Software Intern in the KeepTruckin's Freight product line, you will work on a fast growing enthusiastic team eager to make significant impact by connecting the world's trucks. We are looking for passionate interns who are eager to learn new technologies and contribute to the team's success. We pride ourselves on our culture, and ability to work effectively across a highly diversified team. *NOTE: This is for the Winter / January - April 2020 cohort.
- Take on challenging problems in distributed systems, cloud computing, API design, and more.
- Prototype new software services
- Assist with the troubleshooting and deployment of services to AWS
- Pursuing Bachelor's, Master's or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
- Coursework in some of the following: Algorithms, Data Structures, Operating Systems, Distributed Systems, Cloud Computing, Analytics, Machine Learning,
- Knowledge in one or more of the programming languages: Java, Golang, or similar languages
- Knowledge in Python or other scripting languages.
- School and/or industry projects involving significant design and development.