Anthem Design Group
The Anthem Design Group is a fast growing residential interior design firm in Pacific Heights seeking a talented intern to join our growing firm. We serve high end clientele in the bay area. This is a great opportunity to join a small team and get experience in all parts of the design process. We are looking for a highly organized candidate with a passion for design and a can-do attitude. Potential to develop into full-time Design Assistant position for a successful candidate.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support to design team & office
- Answering and directing incoming phone calls
- Maintaining general office organization, paper and electronic files, and sample library
- Running errands to vendors, client and the design center ( Your own car is a plus, but not required.)
- Assisting with miscellaneous project-related design tasks
- Entering project related information into Studio Webware
Please reply with your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
Anthem Design Group is part of Anthem Interiors, a fast growing luxury home furnishings company in the Pacific Heights area of San Francisco. We currently have two San Francisco stores and two stores in downtown Menlo Park.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Store Discounts
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
Company's Facebook page:
- (instagram) @anthemdesigngroup
- Monday to Friday