Required Skills & Required Experience
- Pursuing a B.S. in Civil Engineering
- Previous internship experience preferred
- Proficiency using AutoCAD, Carlson, or Civil 3D and HydroCAD
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Desire to work in team environment
- Successful completion of the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam is a plus
- At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
- Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
- Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry’s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.