Tyler Technologies, Inc.
Do you want to experience the day-to-day development practices of a high-tech software company? Do you have a passion for serving the community and those around you? This is the internship for you! Our interns will be a valuable resource conducting research, coding, and testing of new products. To ensure that this is a well-rounded, real-world experience, our interns will receive guidance from a Development Manager and participate in team meetings while working on exciting projects and developing professional skills in an eclectic, casual environment.
Work with our integrated solutions that help courts and public safety organizations of all sizes better protect and serve the public. By helping provide solutions that improve efficiency and response time, you can help serve our citizens and make communities safer.
- Design, develop and/or modify software modules to meet specifications
- Assure software program integrity through review and testing
- Prepare and/or modify program and system documentation
- Research and incorporate new technologies into the software design
- Exposure to common web development programming languages such as PHP, Node.js, Golang, Java, Ruby
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment.
- Strong technical abilities and a desire to learn new things.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.