Red Hat, Inc.
Primary job responsibilities
- Work with technology business management analysts and end users to create digital adoption training material in support of IT cost transparency and showback.
- Contribute to communication materials to support Technical Business Management Office (TBMO) initiatives within IT and with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with TBMAs and our partners in IT service management and project planning and
- Support functions and others to ensure our product roadmaps are aligned with objectives and priorities
- Learn about the exciting field of technology business management
- Ability to work full-time hours during summer 2020 in the location listed
- Currently enrolled in college (rising senior level) program related to the internship
- Successfully completed financial management and business management courses; understanding of the fundamentals of accounting and finance
- Ability to develop instructionally sound materials through the use of instructional guides aimed at simplifying end user experiences and supporting adoption and change management objectives
- Excellent writing skills for creation of new content and editing the work of others
- Understanding of continuous improvement to identify opportunities to streamline and improve routine and complex processes for the benefit of the end user experience
- Ability to work with geographically distributed and agile teams
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with multiple levels of management and associates across the organization
- Background in IT management, service management, and data modelling is a plus
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.