Location: Remote (must adhere to U.S. time zones)
Wholesale Gorilla is a fast growing SaaS app that provides wholesale functionality for Shopify stores. We offer a seamlessly integrated wholesale portal that plugs in to your existing retail ecommerce store to offer products at wholesale prices and to run specific wholesale functionality.
- Full time
- Remote work is welcome
- 100% online: Slack, Zoom, etc.
- Startup atmosphere and tools (flexibility is important!)
- Health Insurance, PTO, and profit-sharing opportunity
Okay, cool. What’s involved?
While a solid working knowledge of frontend development is required, Googling to satisfy your own curiosity is a lot more valuable (and hopefully, fun). Also:
- Be comfortable and personable in email, and able to explain technical concepts to non-technical people.
- We are very much a startup so a flexible and easy-going attitude is a must. There will be an opportunity to take on other roles as you get comfortable in the role, including customer support, development projects, and more.
We want to gauge your ability to write emails so please respond with a clearly formatted message telling us why you would be a good fit for the job, as well as links to any relevant code samples, and any related experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $46,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML, CSS: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Monday to Friday