- Conduct comprehensive training needs assessment by position and inventory of trainings offered
- Assess trainings offered through new learning management system (LMS).
- Create job/role specific recurring learning plans with substitute modules, specific curriculums with LMS, and a 90-day training for on-boarding new employees
- Interview managers to gain better understanding of specific job/role training requirements in LMS.
- Assess trainings offered in person or through Rise’s training system (LMS) and current trainers within the organization and their training qualifications
- Review regulations and requirements of the different licensing /accrediting bodies to ensure that we are providing the necessary training to meet requirements
- Identify what training topics could be built of uploaded into LMS
- Develop training plans that are position-specific for service lines to ensure internal best practice sharing.
Qualifications & Benefits
- Currently enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate degree program.
- Competencies or previous experience in organizational development, nonprofit management, human resources or adult education
- Passion about working in Human Resources, or non-profit management/ administrative fields.
- Strong attention to details and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with many different activities and projects happening simultaneously
Compliance with DHS background check and fingerprinting
- Gain a deeper understanding of the role Human Resources can play in a non-profit setting.
- Broaden your professional network
- $1,000 (full-time) stipend depending on commitment and qualifications
- 35-40 hours per week
- 3-month minimum
An Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer