Date: Oct 4, 2019
Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Company: Mobile Mini
Are you currently in college obtaining your Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree and want to earn some real-world experience WHILE getting paid? Mobile Mini is excited to offer a year-round PAID Internship in the Business Intelligence Department. If you are majoring in or have a degree in Business, Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, etc and want to put your knowledge to use, read on and apply today!
Depending on your class load, we are open to applicants that can work between 20-40 hours a week.
This internship will give you exposure to all aspects of team business operations by assisting with reporting and analysis projects related to Sales, Asset Management, Supply Chain, Accounting, Marketing, and Finance.
What You’ll Do as a Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst Intern:
- Perform deep-dive analysis of a specific business issue (e.g. pricing, ROI) to help drive future strategy
- Collaborate with business area stakeholders to identify and track key business metrics in the area of Sales, Asset Management, Supply Chain, Accounting, Marketing, and Finance
- Under general supervision, develop, code, test and validate enhancements to new and existing reports
- Work with other reporting analysts and business units to understand, communicate and resolve problems with reports, views and other data related structures
- Assist in the development of reporting manuals, procedures and other documentation as needed
- Assist in research to develop or modify reports or reporting systems and/or software
- Conduct exploratory analysis of new data sources to assess data quality and applicability in business decision making
- Document reports and processes for the benefit of future users of the code and for the benefit of users of the report.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What You’ll Need to be Successful as a Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst Intern:
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Strong presentation skills and particular expertise in designing effective charts, graphs and tables
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with colleagues across multiple business areas
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred; non-graduates must be currently enrolled in school and have completed at least two years of undergraduate education
- Internship/Full-Time experience in a consulting, business analyst, or similar role preferred
- Technical experience in SQL preferred
- Technical expertise in Tableau, SAP BusinessObjects, Microsoft Power BI or similar BI tool preferred
Mobile Mini, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Mobile Mini is an equal employment affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to [email protected] or call 480-894-6311 to let us know the nature of your request.
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Job Segment: Business Intelligence, Consulting, ERP, Outside Sales, SAP, Technology, Sales