As a Hardware Security Intern, you will be part of Artificial Intelligence Product Group's (AIPG) Hardware Design and Validation team, you will be responsible for supporting the automation of our security validation and participating in some validation tasks guided by a security validation lead including one or more of the following aspects of security validation:
- Creating an infra-structure for organizing threat models (adversaries, attack surfaces, attacks, vulnerabilities, security objectives, mitigations, security requirements, etc.) systematically. This is actually prototyping a software to create a graph by populating the information for each node from the above list and create proper connections among them (edges) to allow viewing the content, validating relationships, creating reports, etc.
- Enhancing the infrastructure by including or generating the related security attributes (in an automated, semi-automated, and manual fashion) in the form of assertions, assumptions, and covers using System Verilog Assertions, or other Property Specification Languages.
- Supporting the staff in creating the related parts of the testbenches and executing tests using one or more methods including Pre-Silicon simulation, Post-Silicon simulation, emulation, and formal verification for one or more of our products.
- Supporting the staff in security review and the automation of some our security review checks
- Currently pursuing a PhD in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer Engineering with focus on Hardware Security.
- Hardware Security knowledge (obtained through coursework, projects, or internships).
- Knowledge of Computer Architecture, Digital Design, and RTL modelling in SystemVerilog.
- Knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithm Development, Graph Concepts, and basic Complier Code generation concepts.
- Familiarity with SystemVerilog Assertions (SVA) or Property Specification Language (PSL).
- At least 3 months experience in RTL Design and Verification.
- At least 6 months of programming experience in high level languages such as C, C++, Java, Python, Perl, Matlab, etc.
- Knowledge in Unix basics and Unix shell scripting.
- At least 3 months experience in one or more of database programming, graphical user interface design, Windows programming and complier design.
- At least 3 months experience in one or more of Formal Verification, Pre-Silicon Verification, and Post-Silicon Verification.
Intel AI, leveraging Intel's world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
US, California, Santa Clara
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....