At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
This position is for a Software Engineering intern opportunity at Motorola Solutions in Plantation, FL. The Motorola Solutions Device Management team specializes in the fulfillment of world class software applications for managing fleets of end user two-way communications devices for public safety, commercial and consumer markets.
In this internship the candidate will report to the Software Engineering Manager. They will be involved in creating world class two way communications to help people in moments that matter most.
- Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains software for the organization’s products and systems.
- Performs system integration of software and hardware to maintain throughput and program consistency.
- Develops, validates, and tests: structures and user documentation.
- Familiar with C#/.NET on Windows platforms/C++/Java
- Great team player, interpersonal communication skills, team spirit and adaptability
- Currently pursuing at least a BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Software Engineering
- Must be graduating on or after December 2020
Referral Payment Plan
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.