- Perform routine aspects of engineering requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles under close supervision.
- May use computer-assisted engineering software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Collects and prepares data for evaluation.
- Assisting in the coordination of projects from conception (feasibility) through final plan preparations.
- Providing support to engineering staff members as needed.
- Going into the Fall 2020 semester, it's required of candidates to be enrolled in at least their junior year within a Structural Engineering curriculum at an ABET university
- Those going into their 2nd year of a Master degree program is preferred
- GPA of 3.0+ is required
- US Citizen is required
- Strong analytical, conceptual, communication, and organizational skills required
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of personnel and management required
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment required
- Strong problem solving skills required
- Ability to self-motivate and work productively without supervision required
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel required
- Previous one year of electrical design as a Retail, Restaurant, Facilities or Commercial project intern is preferred
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit is preferred