Looking to work with a team of brilliant people that are all working towards one goal: making our software the #1 choice in our market? We’re an established, fast-paced, award winning software development company never satisfied with the status quo. Innovation, legendary client service and a close knit community describe our culture. We are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer Intern to work on our automation initiatives by writing scripts in C# with Selenium and xUnit test frameworks.
ImageTrend offers a comfortable and informal community of people who like to get stuff done. This position is an excellent opportunity for a junior or senior in college to get on the job training while finishing your education. Our casual work environment, offering daily perks from comfortable meeting areas to unlimited snacks and tap beverages, encourages our employees to have fun while accomplishing meaningful work. Once training is complete this intern position can have some remote hours but we’d prefer someone that can come in and work in our office in southern Lakeville at least one day a week. This position will be for 10-20 hours based on the candidate’s availability starting with a 90 day tenure which could potentially be extended.
- Learn scripting in a variety of automated test frameworks with a focus on integration, API and functional testing
- GUI testing through Selenium with a focus on creating non-brittle, workflow based tests that demonstrate strong, customer focused, product expertise
- Learning automation analysis to ensure that automation is taking place at the appropriate level of the test pyramid
- Web based testing on various browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge) and platforms (PCs and mobile devices.)
- Strong testing skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related area or professional experience equivalent. Final year student preferred but not required.
- Classroom and/or real world experience with C# strongly preferred
- Willingness to learn how to write User Interface, API, Integration and component tests
- Willingness to learn Postman or similar API testing tool
- Willingness to learn Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- SQL knowledge and understanding of relational Databases preferred
- Ability to prioritize and be flexible in rearranging priorities across multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience with automated testing of application solutions hosted in Microsoft Azure and/or AWS preferred
- Must possess a positive attitude with strong work ethic, integrity and honesty
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States without need for work visa or residency sponsorship by ImageTrend.