Volt Workforce Solutions
Major technology company is seeking several entry level C# developers that has experience working in any of the following technologies is C#, WPF, UI, and IP protocols.
- Windows application development for sensor management software throughout the software life-cycle.
- Software Developer programming duties shall include implementing high end user interfaces to control sensors (e.g. EO/IR, radar) and exploit their data for ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) related programs.
- Writing and executing automated tests, analyzing and reporting test results, integrating automated sensor simulation, and developing test tools.
- Candidate should possess strong conceptual understanding of software, development concepts, theory, and operations.
- Should have a solid background in object oriented design and development.
- Will assist in all areas of software development including gathering requirements, designing, coding, testing, fixing, deploying and documenting.
- Experience in developing in Object Oriented Design (OOD) and Development is preferred.
- Experience in working in any of the following technologies is preferred; C#, WPF, UI, and IP protocols.
The position is located in San Diego CA, all applicants must be able to relocate themselves to San Diego without assistance.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer