JAMIS Software is looking for Junior Software Quality Assurance Analysts that live in or very near theFort Lauderdale, FL area. No relocation can be provided.
The Junior Software Quality Assurance Analyst position is primarily responsible for the quality assurance testing of internal and external Cloud-Based solutions. This position will assist with improvements to the overall quality of developed product offerings.
The Analyst will partner with both business and technical teams to assist during integration, regression and acceptance testing activities. Develop and execute test plans, test design specs and test cases to match business requirements and thoroughly test software to ensure proper operation.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participates in the evolution and execution of procedures for ensuring the quality of features and releases of software
- Isolates, reproduces, and tracks defects and verifies fixes
- Assists preparing test data and procedures for ensuring the software products meet organization standards and end-user requirements
- Familiar with software development cycle and quality assurance methodologies
- Analyze business and technical requirements to enable testing strategies and execute test scenarios that would guarantee maximum coverage
- Develop, document and execute test plans and automation scripts based on user requirements
- Design and develop test result reports
- Work closely with the development group to document and execute regression, functional and integration tests
- Work with other QA team members, engineers and developers to identify, document, resolve and add test coverage to existing defects
- Actively participate in the ongoing effort to fully automate our regression and functionality testing
The successful candidate will have:
- 1-2 years’ experience with Manual and Automation Testing
- BS/BA Computer Science, Engineering or Math or equivalent experience
- You are self-motivated with a strong affinity for problem solving and never settling for how something “has always been done”
- Experience using testing tools and platforms like Selenium or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Teamwork is a must!
Experience necessary for effective job performance:
- Excellent communication skills
- Takes ownership of assigned tasks and responsibilities and is accountable for results
- Has initiative, ability to work independently
Note: We sincerely appreciate your interest! Due to the heavy volume of applications we receive only those candidates selected for further employment screening will be contacted by our office. No phone calls, please.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Company's Facebook page: