Join our team and build next generation web applications used by millions! You will work to design, build, and run the cloud infrastructure and backend services powering this system, including APIs and data pipelines. We are looking for a highly self-motivated individual with experience developing cloud applications and data pipelines who values automation, testing, and security.
- Design and implement micro-services based backend services
- Design and implement public and internal APIs
- Design real-time and batch data pipelines
- Build cloud infrastructure (Azure/AWS)
- 1+ year of experience developing cloud infrastructure, backend services, and data pipelines
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Experience testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies
- Extreme attention to detail
- Working knowledge of all UI/UX stages, such as conceptual, user flows, UI prototypes, HTML/CSS coding, and specs delivery to developers
- Bachelor's in computer science or computer engineering, or equivalent (master's or PhD a plus)
- Familiarity with a server-side rendering of web components, preferably Next.js/React.js
- Experience delivering product features in a consumer or enterprise company
- Experience with AWS: Lambda, ELB, RDS/MongoDB/Redis
- Experience implementing clean unit tests and integration tests
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.