Are you looking to make a positive difference in the world? Do you have serious Java skills? Do you have a passion for making software scale and perform reliably? Then consider Esri. ArcGIS Enterprise is a back-end product that is used to save lives, protect the environment, and make our communities a better place to live. Hard to believe? When hurricanes threatened millions of people and they needed to find emergency shelters, ArcGIS Enterprise was there. When wildfires threaten hundreds of thousands of acres, fire crews and emergency organizations rely on ArcGIS Enterprise. When the largest cities of the world want to create new parks, reduce traffic congestion, and get citizen feedback, ArcGIS Enterprise is there. When lives matter, ArcGIS Enterprise must be reliable. When millions are accessing maps and directions, ArcGIS Enterprise must be available. Our achievements are the result of software developers who are innovators, push the limits, and have a passion for great software. If this sounds like you, then we want to talk with you!
- Research, design, and develop software functionality that pushes the limits on reliability, availability, and performance
- Contribute code (typically Java) and ideas to a wide variety of products in the ArcGIS Enterprise product family
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with a highly skilled team
- Review code and provide advice to other developers on availability, reliability, and scalability
- 2+ years of experience as a software developer
- Strong back-end Java development skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's or master's in computer science or related technical field, depending on position level
- 1+ years in site reliability engineering (SRE) or DevOps
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure)
- Excellent communication skills
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.