- Deploy software updates and security patches
- Setup CI/CD pipelines for automated deployment and delivery
- Write Ad/Hoc Bash/Python scipts to automate certain operational tasks.
- Support/maintain server backups
- Respond to internal help desk calls and emails
- Set up user accounts and groups
- Manage physical access control system and tokens
- Help manage network infrastructure, servers, and software
- Help administer network monitoring system, alerting, log management, and other IT systems
Technical Skill Requirements:
- 5 years experience in a DevOps role in AWS / Azure cloud environment.
- Must have experience with CI/CD Pipelines and hands on work experience with DevOPS tools such as, Jenkins, Github and Docker.
- Must have expereince with Python/Bash as a scripting language
- Experience maintaining hardware, software, operating systems, and application components of a FISMA system. These components include Windows workstations/servers and Linux/Unix servers.
- Some experience with:
- Cloud, web and support operations
- Software debugging, web applications, load balancers, apache, etc.
- IP networking and WiFi
- Common protocols such as DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SMB
- Configuring and performing health and wellness monitoring of Windows and Linux servers and networking components.
- Administration, review, and recommendations for enterprise Security technologies including firewalls, routers, VPN devices, IDS sensors, Proxy servers, wireless technologies, and PKI.
- Windows10 andWindows Server 2012+administration, including Active Directory
Soft Skill Requirements:
- Able to learn new skills and technology quickly
- Be able to join a 24/7 on-call rotation
- Energetic with amazing customer service skills and a team-oriented approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required OR 5 plus years of Engineering related employment.