Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020). In the Americas, we’re 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Reporting to HR Technology Integrations Manager, responsible for delivering integrated business services to assigned HR Organization.
- Create Tableau Analytics and Reporting Dashboards for Business Users.
- Create Agile User stories, Epics and translate business requirements into workable user stories.
- Develop and maintain ETL mappings, workflows, and UNIX shell scripts in a staging/data mart environment, based on technical specifications and other supporting documentation, using Informatica PowerCenter, Unix Shell Scripts, advanced SQL, and Autosys Enterprise Scheduler
- Coordinating technical meetings in collaborating affiliate companies into one identity and access platforms, opening firewalls across networks and work towards global azure active directory single sign on solution.
- Perform systems design and analysis.
- Design, code, test, schedule, and implement ETL processes using Informatica PowerCenter, Python and web API calls.
- Ability to optimize designs and enhance the data push/pull features.
- Prepare and present technical concepts to internal audiences.
- Solve complex application and data-related problems and be experienced in resolving issues relating to reconciliation controls and data security.
- Initiate and develop concepts to solve extremely complex situations with little or no precedent.
- Function as SME and supply business and technical knowledge on required subject-areas and systems
- A willingness to work in a fluid environment with high adaptability to change is a must for this position; the candidate should also be able to work cooperatively with cross-functional, global/remote teams
Qualifications - External
- BA/BS degree in Management of Information Systems, Computer Science, or related fields or equivalent professional education
- AWS Certified Practitioner and AWS Certified Solutions Architect is a plus.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in Tableau Reporting Analytics and Dashboards.
- 2-4 years of experience using Informatica, SQL Server and Unix
- Good understanding on network firewalls, azure active directory design and single sign on methods for application access.
- Must be a strong communicator and team player.
- Ability to be flexible, decision oriented, and motivated.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with conflicting deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to frequent change
- Create detailed system interface specifications, field mapping, and system process designs
- Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements
- Strategic thinker with excellent analytical skills, creativity, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology concepts, Objective and key Result framework and deliverables
- Excellent collaboration and facilitation skills including the ability to bring together various teams and resources to deliver results
- Proactive, results oriented approach to assignments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills interacting with various levels of the organization. Good organization, planning, and interpersonal skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it’s the bank’s policy to only inquire into a candidate’s criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.