The MediKeeper software engineering team is looking to add another proactive, solutions-oriented, self-starting web app developer who offers a collaborative, delivery-forward approach and is excited to work closely with a smart product team.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of professional experience building .NET web apps
- Comfortable in dynamic, transitional environment
- Strong desire to contribute best-practices to a growing team. Help us get better!
- Strong organizational skills and dedication to quality
- Passion for building software: show us your side-projects or OSS contributions!
- Familiarity with Microsoft ecosystem: .Net Core / C# / Entity Framework / Dapper
- Experience building and consuming REST API’s
- Familiarity with modern versioning and CI/CD systems (GitHub / Azure DevOps)
- Willingness to work with product stakeholders (internal and external)
- Experience with Scrum / Agile methodologies
- Work on a rapidly growing, cutting edge web and mobile-based product at the intersection of IT and Health Care industries
- Mac and Windows friendly environment
- Flexible work schedules including some work-from-home days
- 401K, medical / dental / vision healthcare coverage, and other benefits
- Business casual environment
- Potential personal and company performance bonuses
MediKeeper was founded in 2003 and launched its first product, The Personal Health Record, in 2004. Since 2003, MediKeeper has greatly expanded its portfolio of products. Today, MediKeeper offers a comprehensive suite of population health management tools intended for health plans, brokers, TPA’s, wellness companies, and employer groups. MediKeeper’s tools enable healthcare consumers to make smarter health-related decisions. The MediKeeper technology gathers and analyzes disparate health data. By providing de-identified population reporting in a seamlessly integrated portal, MediKeeper’s customers are better able to manage their population’s health and make smarter wellness investments. Our product provides millions of users a chance to take hold of their health and wellness, and using the robust tools that the MediKeeper platform provides, make decisions to improve their lives long-term.