At Gtmhub, the only goal management platform with 150+ native data integrations and the world's best user experience, we help organizations do the right thing the right way. We’re a tight-knit family of results-driven and creative technology lovers, passionate about helping people achieve their most ambitious goals. Our purpose is to enable organizations to connect the dots between strategy and execution, improve internal alignment, and maintain focus with our platform. We want to guide them along their journey of accelerated growth and transformational change. And we need a fantastic team to do that. Come join our rapidly growing community, where ideas are heard, opinions valued, and initiative encouraged. You will feel challenged and inspired by high-reaching individuals every day. And isn’t that how you realize your full potential? We will invest in your development, support your progress, and let you shine!
You have some software development experience. You’re currently studying software engineering, or you’re a self-taught genius. You’re eager to dive into the field and expand your knowledge in a real-life product company. You want to combine your studies and work experience and get a flexible working hours schedule. You want to be mentored by top-notch industry experts and get a chance to work with customers like Adobe, CNN, Societe Générale, and TomTom. You’re curious to learn how our technology powers their businesses. You care about making an impact and having a say in the future of the product you represent. To summarize - you just don’t want an ordinary job. You want to be a unicorn – someone who’s equally comfortable talking to a customer and developing a code sample for them.
What you will be doing on daily basis:
- Talking to customers via chat, email, and Zoom.
- Talking to developers and product management to discuss why something is implemented in a certain way, offering suggestions for improvements, or simply advocating to get a customer issue fixed faster. You will stay on top of what is released daily.
- Troubleshooting real-life customer issues. You will know more about Gtmhub than anyone else. You will be able to guess what a customer is asking you even if they gave you 10% of the information.
- Looking through the logs and instrument better error logging, where needed.
- Working with multiple connected systems (think identity management, subscription data, email services, data warehouses)
- Looking through the source code to get a basic understanding of how something is supposed to work (and why it’s not working). You will be able to make pull requests for small bugs or at least identify where things are breaking.
- Building business reports for customers using SQL and visualize them via HTML and Angular.
- Writing documentation articles
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Yes, your English must be perfect. If you throw a second language in there, that is awesome!
- Attention to details
- Compassion and ability to put yourself in the customer shoes
- Basic web application development skills, on one of the following technologies:
- Angular, Angular JS, or similar frontend development framework
- HTTP, REST APIs
Previous experience with any of the below-listed technologies is a nice bonus:
- Some server-side development skills:
- Java, C# or any other object-oriented language
- We consider it a plus if you know anything about:
- Enterprise Authentication (SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect)
- Networking (TCP/IP, SSH)
Even if you don’t know any of these yet, no worries, you’ll learn them gradually as part of your daily job.
We will give you:
- Attractive salary and bonus opportunities
- Company stock opportunity
- Generous vacation time
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Uniquely open and informal environment
- The opportunity to work with very smart people
- Barista coffee (and mojitos when the time is right )