Full Stack Engineer
The role will be 100% remote for now #socialdistancing. Eventually, it will convert into an onsite role in San Francisco CA. Relocation bonus available.
Odoo is seeking to significantly expand its vibrant and innovative Full Stack Engineering team. Apply to work within an organization that values independence, flexibility, and personal growth.
The Full Stack Engineering team is responsible for reviewing and writing and testing code within implementations of customized client deployment, helping customers streamline their business with Odoo. Full Stack Engineers analyze a clients' business processes and ensure the Odoo system conforms to these processes. They also suggest changes to improve business-technology workflow. You will create modifications to specific deployments of Odoo's applications based on our clients' requirements.
We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit.
- Develop client solution as part of a cross-functional team consisting of business advisors, other developers, and customer
- Have ownership of the assigned software modules/applications and deliver quality software solutions for projects on-time
- Design/develop an effective and scalable integrated solution within Odoo or third party application integration
- Troubleshoot, debug, fix and upgrade software and ensure client software solution works robustly in the field
- Adhere to and promote best software programming practices such as coding standards, code and design reviews and test coverage
- Provide the support to maintain these specific solutions
- Implement specific modification requests throughout our various apps
- Walk-through code with clients and partners
- Support any migration and software refresh activities
You are a strong candidate if you have:
- Frontend: Functional knowledge of HTML and SASS/ LESS/CSS
- 1+ year experience working with any Object-Oriented programming language: Python preferred
- Familiarity with database architecture and design concepts (UML/ERD)
- Ability to debug and optimize existing tailored solutions
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts with other members of the team and with external business partners & customers.
- Professional technical communication and writing ability
- English fluency
- Able to work in a rapidly evolving field
- Experience in a SaaS company
- Unix/Linux platform
- Additional languages
Compensation and Perks:
- $100 towards a work from home office set up + the ability to pick up desks, chairs, laptop stands etc. as needed. (All office equipment picked up is considered office property whereas the $100 spent on office equipment would be yours to keep)
- Free books for professional development
- Benefits include: healthcare (KAISER!), dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account
- Compensation includes base salary and commissions for all strategic partnerships sales team members
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance program; 3 X 1 hour telehealth calls with certified mental health professionals
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate growing team!
Once back in the office (Post social distancing):
- Company sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits such as parking and transit
- Chef-prepared lunches - snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!
- Yoga classes on-site and other activities possibly expensed if multiple employees attend, especially sports-focused activities
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records