Genetesis is looking for aFrontend Software Engineer to actively create/design user interfaces to improve physician and patient experiences.
Genetesis has created a novel medical device which can detect the small magnetic fields naturally emitted by your heart - a technique known as magnetocardiography (MCG).
You'll be actively working on internal desktop applications and web clients that interact with our novel medical devices, to enable complex imaging workflows. You would primarily work on:
- Our desktop client, which collects and uploads data captured from the device and uploads it to our cloud environment.
- Our internal web clients, to enable users to parse, view and analyze the data generated by our devices.
- Actively developing frontend clients by creating adaptive and reusable components
- Writing automated unit tests to ensure software reliability
- Collaborating with Engineers and Product Managers to design and implement features
- Peer review and code review participation to provide valuable feedback during every step of the development process
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented code
- Communicate effectively and efficiently across all divisions including with the business, technical teams, and leaders
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or a relevant field/certification(s)
- 1+ years in software development experience
- Acuity for solid design/development principles
- Solid understanding of identifying, troubleshooting, and debugging strategies
- JS Frameworks: Vue.js, Electron, D3.js, RxJS
- Testing frameworks: Jest, TestCafe
- Package Manager: npm
- Version Control: Git, GitHub
- Project management JIRA
- Experience with the following would be nice to have: NodeJS, Django, .NET
Genetesis is a medical technology company based in Mason, Ohio.
We're developing integrated biomagnetic imaging solutions to improve patients’ health, outcomes, and quality of life. Our team comprises highly driven engineers dedicated to providing healthcare professionals with reliable and safe products to simplify patient care.
We offer the following benefits:
- Comprehensive health insurance plan
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- 401K retirement savings plan with employer match
- Flexible remote policy
- Complimentary gym membership
- Support for professional training and education
- Annual company retreat
To learn more about Genetesis, visit https://genetesis.com/
AND to see our awesome tech stack, visit https://stackshare.io/Genetesis-inc/genetesis-inc.