- Work on an interdisiciplinary team to design, build, and test satellite hardware and software.
- Work with the Electrical, Mechanical, RF, Propulsion engineering teams to develop assembly and integration test plans and procedures based on concepts and designs
- Learn to use various pieces of test equipment and instruments (thermal chambers, vibration tables, DAQs, oscilloscopes, etc.) to successfully execute test plans.
- Coordinate assembly, integration and environmental test efforts
- Currently pursuing a B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent technical degree
- A passion for hardware development, including working in a fast-paced environment and hands-on design and development
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with spacecraft systems and operation
- Don’t meet them all? Not a problem. Please apply even if you do not meet all these criteria.
- Hands-on experience in designing, building, and testing
- Experience writing Python code to: Interface with test equipment, process large datasets, visualize data
- Experience in CAD
- Direct electrical or mechanical design experience
- Demonstrated ability to debug hardware and software problems under time pressure