- Support the business: Working closely with Demodesk’s Sales and Product Team, you'll provide input into their strategic customer plans, helping them to identify areas where existing customers could improve their use of Demodesk or uncovering new uses for Demodesk amongst their customer portfolio.
- Help to improve the product: Communicate feature requests to our product team to ensure the successful development in areas our customers care about.
- Make your key accounts happy: You will be providing support to our existing customers via chat and mail. Constantly striving to resolve potential issues fast and effectively.
- Improve our help center and product guides: Based on your customers questions you are continuously improving our help center articles and product guides. Ensuring the articles stay up to date and easily understood by anyone needing help.
- Bachelor (min. 3rd semester) or Master student in Business Administration or similar
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.