- Research the market: Work with the sales development team to identify relevant sales targets in DACH.
- Engage new customers: Execute outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, hot calls, video-mails, social selling, events) to generate leads in well-identified niche markets.
- Develop new customers: Understand customer needs and buying cycle to gather key prospect information, generate interest and bring in successful customers.
- Deliver results: Pursue both individual and team sales goals and consistently hit targets on a monthly basis.
- Co-create a successful go-to-market strategy: Be the eyes and ears of Demodesk in the market - being in the frontline, your inputs are critical to grow to the next level.
- Grow to a world-class sales team: Sharpen your sales skillset together with the sales team and become a member of a fast-growing, high performing team
- Bachelor (min. 3rd semester) or Master student in Business Administration, Marketing or similar
- Strong analytical skills to quickly analyze problems and strong people skills to quickly built relationships
- Understanding that selling is more effective over the phone vs other channels
- Passion for helping people, digital products and a hunger to learn about driving change in organizations
- Native German and fluent English both spoken and written
- Ability to work at least 50% in our Munich office or come to Munich for a two-month onboarding program
- Well-funded and backed by Silicon Valley's top investors & angels, including Y Combinator
- Fast-growing, diverse and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs
- Unique proprietary screen sharing technology using a state of the art tech stack
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our hierarchy-free and results-driven working environment
- Competitive salary plus attractive stock compensation package
- Flexible working hours and annual travel allowance for working remotely
- Attractive perks including gym memberships, German language course, top of the line MacBook or Linux machine, and a professional development budget of 1.500 € per year
- Regular team events like dinners, Oktoberfest, ski trips and much more