Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product, and Design to release a product feature
- Execute strategic market analysis on trends, competitors, and customers
- Understand customer pain points, propose solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch
- Develop a compelling vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Present insights and findings to key stakeholders and leaders
Interns will be matched to a Gusto product team based on background, interest, and company needs. Examples of previous intern projects include:
- Improving onboarding for newly hired employees of Gusto customers, focused on creating a warm and personal welcome experience.
- Driving conversion for a product-add on by analyzing funnel opportunities and deepening our integration with an external partner.
Here’s what we're looking for:
- Students pursuing an advanced degree in Business, Computer Science or Management Science and graduating between December 2021 and Summer 2022
- 2+ years experience in a highly strategic, analytical and operational role in fast-paced environments
- Passion for creating memorable experiences for customers
- Structured problem solver and expert in prioritizing features
- Strong product sense