What you will be doing:
- Provide support to and build relationships with in-house Attorneys and Senior Contracts Manager
- Collaborate with other team members on various projects and initiatives, as needed.
- Review, analyze, and organize various commercial agreements, including non-disclosure agreements, master services agreements, and subscription documentation.
- Assist with substantive legal research and drafting of legal memoranda
What you should have:
- Working on a BA/BS in Pre-Law, Business Manager, or similar quantitative discipline with plans to attend law school (current enrollment at ABA-approved law school is preferred).
- Availability to work full-time hours (40/hrs week) starting in May.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated--a self-starter--with the ability to work both in teams and independently
- Highly organized, with an attention to detail
- Strong research, writing, and editing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
What we hope you have:
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Experience working with Salesforce and/or contracting management software
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- Transparent culture
- Work in this building in Lehi, UT (temporarily working remote)
- Great opportunities for career growth
- A stellar onsite gym with local professional coaches, morning and night classes offered
- Weekly free lunch, breakfast and smoothies